Hansen Foot Valve
The SUPER EFFICIENT Foot Valve!
Features and Benefits
Hansen Foot Valve is used on the end of a suction line to stop fluids in the line emptying when the pump is turned off, thus eliminating the need to prime your pump at start up.
- High Performance, Cost Effective Foot Valve, Delivers high volumes of water quickly with unrestricted full flow
- Efficiency in excess of 95% compared to many other types of valves
- Operates via Pressure Differential and at any angle or position
- No Poppet Valve to wear or jam
- Easy access screw cap for servicing, Diaphragm and Spring are interchangeable with the same size Check Valve
- Blockages reduced due to low fluid velocity through slots
- All connecting threads are BSPT and NPT
- Smooth operating valve for high efficiency
- Unique design which incorporates a self cleaning diaphragm
- Manufactured from strong, non-corrosive UV stabilised materials
- Materials approved for use with Potable (drinkable) Water
- Hansen Foot Valve