FREE SHIPPING NZ
Stovax Riva Studio 2 (Urban) Freestanding Package
Stovax Riva Studio 2 Freestanding Clean Air Package Urban & Rural
Full Fire, Zero Clearance Box & 4m Flue Kit Package
(Urban use, properties of 2 Ha – 4.94 acres or less & Rural)
- Urban use, properties of 2 Ha – 4.94 acres or less
- Efficiency: 66% Heat output: 16.0kW
- Clean Air Approved for urban areas (ECAN Approval No 133649)
- Glass fronted with air wash air flow to keep window clean
- Radiant & convected heat
- Heating capacity approx: 210m3
- Unique flat pack powder coated Freestanding Zero Clearance Box
- Heat Shield – Black
- Optional Stainless Steel Flue
- Optional Side-by-Side TV Cabinet
Our Package Includes:
- 1x Stovax Riva Studio 2 Wood Burning Fire ECAN
- 1x 150 Starter Ring S/S
- 1x Stovax Riva Studio 2 NZ Freestanding Zero Clearance Box/Cabinet
- 1x 150mm x 4m Freestanding Flue Kit
- 1x 150mm Double Flue Shield
- Optional Extras
Stovax Riva Studio 2 Freestanding Clean Air feature the very latest Cleanburn combustion systems, allowing them to burn logs with outstanding efficiency, resulting in more heat delivery into the room and less going up the chimney. This technological advancement is achieved by introducing preheated, secondary air into the firebox to burn the excess hydrocarbons in the smoke.
Airwash systems air flow also helps keep the window clean, allowing you to enjoy the flames to the full. The Studio offers you full control of flame aesthetics. From a lazy roll to a lively roar, you can adjust your fire to suit your mood.
Any questions? Please contact us 0800 182 182 or email email@example.com
All Riva Studio models are designed for woodburning only. Wood is an environmentally-friendly fuel; when burnt, the carbon dioxide released into the atmosphere is approximately the same as that absorbed by the tree during growth. It is also a renewable resource, particularly when derived from plantations and cultivated woodland. For optimum results, we recommend logs should be seasoned for 2 years or more to achieve a moisture content below 20%. This will not only give twice the output of freshly felled timber but will also help to avoid a build up of creosote or soot in your flue.
Stovax’s dedication to the development of premium quality stoves and fireplaces over the past 30 years has helped to make it one of Europe’s leading specialist manufacturers.
Now the company’s expertise has brought woodburning technology to the very pinnacle of performance and design with the introduction of the Riva Studio.
|Flue Kit Type|
Black, Stainless Steel
None, Side-by-Side Fire Stand & TV Cabinet, Stovax Studio 2 NZ ZCB Bench