Masport R1500 Rural Freestanding Fire
FREE SHIPPING NZ WIDE
OVERNIGHT BURN – RURAL MODEL
Supreme balance between heat output, design and price
- Heats small to medium sized areas
- 6mm flat radiant cooktop and 6mm steel firebox for durability
- Easy installation with ash only floor protection required
- Optional water booster available for Rural application only (1.5kW max)
Masport R1500 Rural Freestanding Fire Product Specification
- Finish: Metallic Black VHT
- Est. Peak Output: 14kW
- Approx Heating area: 140m2
- Dimensions: 600 x 452 x 658mm
To get the best out of your Masport R1500 Rural Wood Fire, we endorse the following tips:
- Plan ahead – stock up on woods 6-12 months before intended use.
- Use a ‘Hot mix’ of fire wood, consisting of a mix of soft and hard woods.
- Select dry, hard wood as it makes the fire burn hotter and longer.
- Choose sound, solid wood – avoid rot and excess bark. A good way to tell if wood is ready to burn is to look for signs of radial cracking at the end of a log.
- Split larger logs to assist drying and burning.
- Never use seaborne driftwood or chemically treated timber.
- Stack fuel loosely in a dry place so air can pass freely through the pile.
- Cover the top and two sides of the stack.
- Use fuel in order – the oldest and driest first.
- Have your appliance professionally checked and serviced before the Winter begins.
– See more at: http://www.masportheating.co.nz/products-1/r1500-rural-freestanding-fireplace