Masport R1500 Leg Freestanding Radiant Fire
FREE SHIPPING NZ WIDE
Supreme balance between heat output, design and price
- NES and ECAN clean air approved
- Heats small to medium sized areas
- 6mm flat radiant cooktop and 6mm steel firebox for durability
- Easy installation with ash only floor protection required
- Optional water booster available for Rural application only (1.5kW max)
|Finish||Metallic Black VHT|
|Est. peak output||14kW|
|Approx. heat area||140m2|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||600 x 452 x 658mm|
To get the best out of your Masport R1500 Leg Wood Fire, we endorse the following tips:
- Plan ahead – stock up on woods 6-12 months before intended use.
- Use a ‘Hot mix’ of fire wood, consisting of a mix of soft and hard woods.
- Select dry, hard wood as it makes the fire burn hotter and longer.
- Choose sound, solid wood – avoid rot and excess bark. A good way to tell if wood is ready to burn is to look for signs of radial cracking at the end of a log.
- Split larger logs to assist drying and burning.
- Never use seaborne driftwood or chemically treated timber.
- Stack fuel loosely in a dry place so air can pass freely through the pile.
- Cover the top and two sides of the stack.
- Use fuel in order – the oldest and driest first.
- Have your appliance professionally checked and serviced before the Winter begins.
– See more at: http://www.masportheating.co.nz/about-wood-fires#sthash.Ht8uCKpL.dpuf