Masport LE4000 Zero Clearance Inbuilt Convection Fire
FREE SHIPPING NZ!
Transform your existing masonry fireplace into a dramatic modern feature with the LE4000
- Heats small to medium sized areas
- NES, ECAN and ORC Airshed-1 clean air approved
- Available with wide or slim fascia
- Standard single-speed convection fan for faster heat circulation
- Suitable for ZC applications
||Black powder coat (Fascia)
|Est. peak output
|Approx. heat area
||965 x 750mm (Z/C)
To get the best out of your Masport LE4000 Zero Clearance Wood Fire, we endorse the following tips:
- Plan ahead – stock up on woods 6-12 months before intended use.
- Use a ‘Hot mix’ of fire wood, consisting of a mix of soft and hard woods.
- Select dry, hard wood as it makes the fire burn hotter and longer.
- Choose sound, solid wood – avoid rot and excess bark. A good way to tell if wood is ready to burn is to look for signs of radial cracking at the end of a log.
- Split larger logs to assist drying and burning.
- Never use seaborne driftwood or chemically treated timber.
- Stack fuel loosely in a dry place so air can pass freely through the pile.
- Cover the top and two sides of the stack.
- Use fuel in order – the oldest and driest first.
- Have your appliance professionally checked and serviced before the Winter begins.
– See more at: http://www.masportheating.co.nz/about-wood-fires#sthash.Ht8uCKpL.dpuf
Masport LE4000 Zero Clearance