Xpelair XPEGX12 Axial Extract Fan 305mm
GX12 window fans have remained a byword for commercial window fans for over forty years. Supplied with longer ladder strips for ease of installation and with safety finger-guard integrated into the housing and window grille. A tamper proof positive plug and socket assembly provides a means of isolation for service access. Installation in single and sealed double glazed windows (up to 25mm) is rapid using Xpelair’s unique metal ladder strip/ screw system, ensuring a secure and watertight seal against the glass.
GX12 is reversible and features a totally enclosed rotor motor providing constant volume outputs, even in gutsy external conditions. Pre-balanced impellers eliminate ‘fan judder’ and ensure quiet trouble free operation. Sealed for life maintenance free bearings ensure suitability for running at any angle. Running costs are impressively low and when not in use the silent electro-thermal shutter cassette closes silently against backdraughts.
- High performance extract axial ventilation unit
- Suitable for single and sealed double glazed windows and panels up to 25mm
- Seal for life maintenance free bearings, suitable for running at any angle.
- Integrated safety thermal overload protection
- Built-in silent action electro-thermal shutter cassette
- Passive tricklevent facility for background ventilation with fan Off
- Easy clean high gloss ABS housing with integral finger safety guard
- Shadow grey external grille for unobtrusive external appearance
- Unique metal ladderstrip / screw connection to external grille for security and weather tight seal
- IPX4 rated motor
Xpelair XPEGX12 Axial Extract Fan 305mm SPECIFICATIONS
- Height: 408 mm
- Width: 380 mm
- Depth: 235 mm