FREE SHIPPING NZ WIDE
Rinnai Arriva 752
Rinnai Arriva 752
Please specify Black Pebbles or White Quartz upon purchase.
Striking modern aesthetic, and a spectacular 5.6 star energy efficiency rating
Key benefits and features:
- Elegant and stylish: With 6 beautiful fascia options and modern quartz or pebble burn media, the Arriva 752 will look amazing in your living room
- High performance and resource considerate: Efficiency ensures highest heat output for lowest energy consumption
- Approved by the Sensitive Choice programme of the Asthma foundation
- Rinnai power flue: Removes usual flue or venting restrictions and allows the Arriva to be installed in rooms where other gas fires cannot go
- Reassuring features: Thermostat control, set and forget dual timer, and child lock
- A TV may be suitable for installing above an Arriva 752 depending upon the TV manufacturer’s instructions
Sensitive Choice, approved by the Asthma Foundation NZ
The Arriva models are approved by the Asthma Foundations Sensitive Choice programme and come with features that may reduce the likelihood of an allergic reaction for customers with asthma or allergies.
The ENERGY STAR® mark identifies New Zealand’s most efficient products and appliances.
Rinnai Arriva 752 Suitable for
Living rooms and open plan areas. Versatile power flue system makes for easy installation in almost any living space, including bedrooms.
Heating area 70-108 m² (depending on where you live).
Rinnai Arriva 752 Available for Natural Gas or LPG. Specify gas type at time of purchase.
General clearances around the Arriva when operating
The appliance must not be installed where curtains or other combustible materials (coffee tables, couches etc.) could come into contact with the heater. In some cases curtains may need restraining.
Please note: Output and efficiency will vary according to gas type and flue configuration.
|Burner||Ember bed and flame burner|
|Combustion system||Yellow flame and bunsen multi port burner|
|Data plate||Inside appliance, upper right hand side, behind convection fan|
|Fan||3-speed (high, medium, and low) radial blower|
|Flue||Balanced flue, inner – 50 mm, outer 80 mm.|
Rinnai warranty conditions will be voided if non Rinnai flue components are fitted. This heater is only certified for use with approved Rinnai flueing components.
|Gas connection||½ ” BSP male flare to barrel union (lower right hand side of appliance).|
|Gas control||Electronic control|
|Ignition||Continuous spark electronic ignition|
|Noise level||33-41 dB(A), fan low to high|
|Power consumption||High 90 W, low 60 W, standby 10 W.|
Standard electrical connection is to the right hand side of the appliance.
|Safety devices||Flame failure sensing system, pressure relief, overheat safety switch, air temperature sensor, thermal fuse, overcurrent fuse, and spark detector.|
|Temperature control||Thermostatic, temperature control 16-26 °C|
|Compliance||ES: Supplier Declaration of compliance|
• Declaration number: 1348120126
|Market release||June 2012|
Natural Gas, LPG
Black inner & black outer, Black inner & stainless steel outer, Flat black, Flat stainless steel, Stainless steel inner & black outer, Stainless steel inner & stainless steel outer
Direct Vertical, Vertical in wall, Sideways through wall, Down and out, Vertical through wall