TV has been making the Weber Q Q2200 barbecue famous all over New Zealand. It’s unique. It’s really a hybrid because it’s big enough for your everyday barbecue, yet you can still take it with you when you go away. People love them and keep telling their friends how good they are. Perhaps that’s why the Weber Q Q2200 Red is our biggest seller in the Q range.
• Stainless steel Q Burner
• 12.7 megajoule (12,000 BTU) per hour output
• Durable cast aluminium lid and body
• Durable cast aluminium high lid with thermometer
• Rust-resistant cast iron split cooking grills
• Electronic infinite igniter
Weber Q Q2200 Red FEATURES
• Easy to read infinite control burner control knob
• Cool to touch thermoset lid handle
• 2 thermoset swing out work surfaces
• Glass reinforced nylon frame
• Removable drip tray
• Q recipe handbook with operating instructions
• Weber 5 year limited warranty
• Available in LP Gas (LP) and Natural Gas (NG)
Weber Q Q2200 DIMENSIONS
• Height (with lid open): 64 cm
• Height (with lid closed): 40 cm
• Width (with side tables in): 80 cm
• Width (with side tables out): 131 cm
• Depth (with lid open): 64 cm
• Cooking area: approx. 1800 cm2 (54 cm x 39 cm)
• Cooking height: approx. 17 cm
• Total weight: approx. 16.5 kg
• Cast iron grill weight: approx. 7 kg
• Body weight: approx. 9.5 kg
Call us to arrange purchase and delivery of the Weber Q Q2200 Red or visit one of our Turfrey Weber Specialist Stores, Hastings or Hamilton to see the full Weber range and accessories.
For only $50 more than standard models, you also get:
A precision built-in lid thermometer – know exactly what temperature you’re cooking at, all the time.
A high-top roasting lid – perfect for big family roasts – even the Christmas turkey.
Electronic ignition – one touch, every time.
The option of a built-in Weber Q.
Option of Titanium, Black or Red
The Weber Q locks in flavour and moisture to transform the humble Kiwi sausage or steak into into juicy, mouth watering masterpieces, all with the convenience of gas. But the Q is so much more than a simple BBQ. Weber Q accessories transform your BBQ into a brilliant convection oven. Cook roasts with that famous Weber flavour; chicken, beef, lamb, pork and fish. And the Q can cook perfect pizzas, stir fries, vegetables, vegetarian meals and breakfasts. Cakes, muffins and puddings cook just like in the oven. In fact, the Q is so versatile it’s like having all your kitchen cooking appliances rolled into one, cooking just outside the back door, helping to keep the kitchen clean, tidy and free of heat and smells. Even better, pick your Q up, throw it in the boot and take it to the beach or on the next camping holiday. Freshly baked muffins sure beats a tin of Baked Beans.
All products are brand new, with original manuals, packaging and full manufacturers warranty. After sales parts available.
Q Card, Layby & Finance NOW available – Contact us.
Optional installation of our products in Hawke’s Bay, Waikato, Manawatu & Wellington at additional costs.
Optional pickup of items at Turfrey branches Hamilton, Hastings, Palmerston North & Wellington.
We stock and display a carefully selected range of products in our showroom branches. Not all products shown on our online store are kept in stock or available for viewing in our showroom branches (some products are ordered in subject to customer purchase). Please contact us to confirm if specific products are immediately available in our Turfrey branches – 0800 182 182.
Please note, for products with free NZ shipping, a small charge may apply for rural delivery.