Weber Q (Q2000)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $137.25 with More info
Weber Q Q2000
FREE SHIPPING NZ WIDE!
Price promise…We’ll match any competitor’s price* Terms & Conditions
TV has been making Weber Q Q2000 barbecue famous all over New Zealand. It’s unique. It’s really a hybrid because it’s big enough for your everyday barbecue, yet you can still take it with you when you go away. People love them and keep telling their friends how good they are.
• Stainless steel Q Burner
• 12.7 megajoule (12,000 BTU) per hour output
• Durable cast aluminium lid and body
• Rust-resistant cast iron split cooking grills
• Heavy-duty push-button piezo igniter
Weber Q Q2000 FEATURES
• Easy to read infinite control burner control knob
• Cool to touch thermoset lid handle
• 2 thermoset swing out work surfaces
• Glass reinforced nylon frame
• Removable drip tray
• Q recipe handbook with operating instructions
• Weber 5 year limited warranty
• Available in LP Gas (LP) and Natural Gas (NG)
• Weber Q Q2000 Titanium (LP 53060024 / NG 53067024)
• Height (with lid open): 64 cm
• Height (with lid closed): 37 cm
• Width (with side tables in): 80 cm
• Width (with side tables out): 131 cm
• Depth (with lid open): 62 cm
• Cooking area: approx. 1800 cm2 (54 cm x 39 cm)
• Cooking height: approx. 14 cm
• Total weight: approx. 16 kg
• Cast iron grill weight: approx. 7 kg
• Body weight: approx. 9 kg
Add to cart or call us to arrange purchase and delivery of the Weber Q Q2000 or visit one of our Turfrey Weber Specialist Stores, Hastings or Hamilton to see the full Weber range and accessories.
Order can be arranged by:
Phone 0800 182 182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Unbelievable flavour and versatility, all with the convenience of gas. A Kiwi snag is just a snag, right? And a Kiwi lamb chop, well it’s great, but it’s just a chop. Right?Wrong. Our Weber Q will transform either of these simple old favourites into juicy, mouth watering masterpieces. It’s not just the amazing barbecues though. Using Weber Q accessories can transform your Weber Q into a brilliant convection oven. Now your Weber Q can cook roasts with that famous Weber flavour; chicken, beef, lamb, pork and fish. And the Q can cook perfect pizzas, stir fries, vegetables, vegetarian meals and breakfasts. Cakes, muffins and pudding cook just like in the oven. In fact, the Q is so versatile it’s like having all your kitchen cooking appliances rolled into one, cooking just outside the back door, helping to keep the kitchen clean, tidy and free of heat and smells. Imagine never having to clean the oven again!
Weber Q Q2000
Have you considered the Q2200? For only $50 more than standard models, you also get:
- A precision built-in lid thermometer – know exactly what temperature you’re cooking at, all the time.
- A high-top roasting lid – perfect for big family roasts – even the Christmas turkey.
- Electronic ignition – one touch, every time.
- The option of a built-in Weber Q.
- Option of Titanium, Black or Red