Weber Family Q Q3200 Red
FREE SHIPPING NZ WIDE!
Price promise…We’ll match any competitor’s price* Terms & Conditions
The Weber Family Q Q3200 Red has proved to be an absolute winner in New Zealand backyards. Because of the speed of its cooking, it’s easily able to cater for big parties, yet it’s extremely economical. When it comes to roasting, we believe this is the pick of the Qs. We know people love them because we are continually surprised by just how many Weber Family Q Q3200 Red owners go on to purchase a baby Q for their car, caravan or beach house.
• Stainless steel Q Burner and centre burner
• 22.9 megajoule (21,700 BTU) per hour output
• Durable cast aluminium lid and body
• Durable cast aluminium high lid with thermometer
• Rust-resistant cast iron split cooking grills
• Electronic infinite igniter
• Easy to read infinite control burner control knobs
• Cool to touch thermoset lid handle
• 2 thermoset swing out work surfaces
• Glass reinforced nylon frame
• Patio Cart with tool holders
• Removable drip tray
• Q recipe handbook with operating instructions
• Weber 5 year limited warranty
• Available in LP Gas (LP) and Natural Gas (NG)
Weber Family Q Q3200 Red COLOUR
Weber Family Q Q3200 Red DIMENSIONS
• Height (with lid open): 141 cm
• Height (with lid closed): 111 cm
• Width (with side tables in): 93 cm
• Width (with side tables out): 140 cm
• Depth (with lid open): 76 cm
• Cooking area: approx. 2400 cm2 (63 cm x 45 cm)
• Cooking height: approx. 20 cm
• Total weight: approx. 35 kg
Call us to arrange purchase and delivery of the Weber Family Q Q3200 Red or visit one of our Turfrey Weber Specialist Stores, Hastings or Hamilton to see the full Weber range and accessories.
Order can be arranged by:
Phone 0800 182 182 or email email@example.com
Weber Family Q Q3200 Red
WHY GET A WEBER Q FROM A SPECIALIST DEALER?
For only $50 more than standard models, you also get:
- A precision built-in lid thermometer – know exactly what temperature you’re cooking at, all the time.
- A high-top roasting lid – perfect for big family roasts – even the Christmas turkey.
- Electronic ignition – one touch, every time.
- The option of a built-in Weber Q.
- Option of Titanium, Black or Red
The Weber Q locks in flavour and moisture to transform the humble Kiwi sausage or steak into into juicy, mouth watering masterpieces, all with the convenience of gas. But the Q is so much more than a simple BBQ. Weber Q accessories transform your BBQ into a brilliant convection oven. Cook roasts with that famous Weber flavour; chicken, beef, lamb, pork and fish. And the Q can cook perfect pizzas, stir fries, vegetables, vegetarian meals and breakfasts. Cakes, muffins and puddings cook just like in the oven. In fact, the Q is so versatile it’s like having all your kitchen cooking appliances rolled into one, cooking just outside the back door, helping to keep the kitchen clean, tidy and free of heat and smells. Even better, pick your Q up, throw it in the boot and take it to the beach or on the next camping holiday. Freshly baked muffins sure beats a tin of Baked Beans.