Free Shipping NZ Wide
Weber Family Q (Q3100)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $242.25 with More info
Weber Family Q Q3100
The Weber Family Q Q3100 has proved to be an absolute winner in New Zealand backyards. Because of the speed of its cooking, it’s easily able to cater for big parties, yet it’s extremely economical. When it comes to roasting, we believe this is the pick of the Qs. We know people love them because we are continually surprised by just how many Family Q owners go on to purchase a baby Q for their car, caravan or beach house.
- Sleek styled roasting lid.
- Single spark piezo ignition system.
- Economy: Up to 40 meals per 9kg gas bottle.
- Side tables drop down to save valuable space when not in use.
- LPG hose and regulator included.
- Includes an educational DVD.
- Full colour New Zealand cookbook/handbook included.
- Weber New Zealand’s limited 5 year warranty.
Weber Family Q Q3100 Full Specs
• Stainless steel Q Burner and centre burner
• 22.9 megajoule (21,700 BTU) per hour output
• Durable cast aluminium lid and body
• Durable cast aluminium high lid with thermometer
• Rust-resistant cast iron split cooking grills
• Electronic infinite igniter
Weber Family Q Q3100 FEATURES
• Easy to read infinite control burner control knobs
• Cool to touch thermoset lid handle
• 2 thermoset swing out work surfaces
• Glass reinforced nylon frame
• Patio Cart with tool holders
• Removable drip tray
• Q recipe handbook with operating instructions
• Weber 5 year limited warranty
• Available in LP Gas (LP) and Natural Gas (NG)
• Weber Family Q Q3100 Titanium (LP 57062124 / NG 57067124)
Weber Family Q Q3100 DIMENSIONS
• Height (with lid open): 141 cm
• Height (with lid closed): 111 cm
• Width (with side tables in): 93 cm
• Width (with side tables out): 140 cm
• Depth (with lid open): 76 cm
• Cooking area: approx. 2400 cm2 (63 cm x 45 cm)
• Cooking height: approx. 20 cm
• Total weight: approx. 35 kg
Add to cart or call us to arrange purchase and delivery of the Weber Family Q Q3100 or visit one of our Turfrey Weber Specialist Stores, Hastings or Hamilton to see the full Weber range and accessories.Order can be arranged by:
Phone 0800 182 182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Unbelievable flavour and versatility, all with the convenience of gas. A Kiwi snag is just a snag, right? And a Kiwi lamb chop, well it’s great, but it’s just a chop. Right?Wrong. Our Weber Q will transform either of these simple old favourites into juicy, mouth watering masterpieces. It’s not just the amazing barbecues though. Using Weber Q accessories can transform your Weber Q into a brilliant convection oven. Now your Weber Q can cook roasts with that famous Weber flavour; chicken, beef, lamb, pork and fish. And the Q can cook perfect pizzas, stir fries, vegetables, vegetarian meals and breakfasts. Cakes, muffins and pudding cook just like in the oven. In fact, the Q is so versatile it’s like having all your kitchen cooking appliances rolled into one, cooking just outside the back door, helping to keep the kitchen clean, tidy and free of heat and smells. Imagine never having to clean the oven again!
Weber Family Q Q3100
Have you considered the Q3200? For only $50 more than standard models, you also get:
- A precision built-in lid thermometer – know exactly what temperature you’re cooking at, all the time.
- A high-top roasting lid – perfect for big family roasts – even the Christmas turkey.
- Electronic ignition – one touch, every time.
- The option of a built-in Weber Q.
- Option of Titanium, Black or Red
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.