Economy? You bet. Who would have thought you could cook over 100 great barbecue meals from just one 9 kg gas bottle.
• Stainless steel Q Burner
• 9 megajoule (8,500 BTU) per hour output
• Durable cast aluminium lid and body
• Durable cast aluminium high lid with thermometer
• Rust-resistant cast iron split cooking grills
• Electronic infinite igniter
• Height (with lid open): 60 cm
• Height (with lid closed): 39 cm
• Width: 69 cm
• Depth (with lid open): 54 cm
• Cooking area: approx. 1200 cm2 (43 cm x 32 cm)
• Cooking height: approx. 15 cm
• Total weight: approx. 11.25 kg
• Cast iron grill weight: approx. 4.75 kg
• Body weight: approx. 6.5 kg
Call us to arrange purchase and delivery of the Weber Q Q1200 or visit one of our Turfrey Weber Specialist Stores, Hastings or Hamilton to see the full Weber range and accessories.
Order can be arranged by:
Phone 0800 182 182 or email email@example.com
WHY GET A WEBER Q FROM A SPECIALIST DEALER?
For only $50 more than standard models, you also get:
- A precision built-in lid thermometer – know exactly what temperature you’re cooking at, all the time.
- A high-top roasting lid – perfect for big family roasts – even the Christmas turkey.
- Electronic ignition – one touch, every time.
- The option of a built-in Weber Q.
- Option of Titanium, Black or Red
The Weber Q locks in flavour and moisture to transform the humble Kiwi sausage or steak into into juicy, mouth watering masterpieces, all with the convenience of gas. But the Q is so much more than a simple BBQ. Weber Q accessories transform your BBQ into a brilliant convection oven. Cook roasts with that famous Weber flavour; chicken, beef, lamb, pork and fish. And the Q can cook perfect pizzas, stir fries, vegetables, vegetarian meals and breakfasts. Cakes, muffins and puddings cook just like in the oven. In fact, the Q is so versatile it’s like having all your kitchen cooking appliances rolled into one, cooking just outside the back door, helping to keep the kitchen clean, tidy and free of heat and smells. Even better, pick your Q up, throw it in the boot and take it to the beach or on the next camping holiday. Freshly baked muffins sure beats a tin of Baked Beans.