- Sort by Default Order
Outdoor Furniture including dining sets, outdoor lounges, bar sets, outdoor chairs and tables shop at local Turfrey Hastings, Hamilton, Manawatu | Online.
Excalibur is distributed in New Zealand by Hamilton-based family firm, Aber Holdings Ltd. With over 30 years’ experience distributing home and lifestyle products, outdoor furniture was a natural extension to our range.
We not only understand the unique climatic challenges here in New Zealand, we also have a real understanding of our local market.
Our suite of well-known brands includes Kent, Kiwi Camping and Gasmate. Not only can we offer you a wide selection of outdoor furniture to choose from, but pop over to our Gasmate site and check out our range of barbecues and outdoor heating options to further enhance your outdoor space!
You can purchase Excalibur from selected retailers nationwide. We provide excellent after sales service and support to our retailer network so you can be assured that you’ll receive a prompt, efficient response if you have any enquiries with your retailer.
Visit www.aber.co.nz to find out more about our company.
Aber owns and distributes the Excalibur brand of Outdoor Furniture in New Zealand. We provide after sales service and support to our retailers to ensure you receive prompt, efficient response to any enquiries you may have.
Our exclusive selection of Excalibur outdoor furniture is designed & manufactured to strict quality standards. To ensure your furniture has a long life, please see our Care and Use Guidelines (link).
We warrant to the original purchaser that if the product is used for its intended purpose our materials are free from defect and poor workmanship. This applies from date of purchase:
2 years: Aluminium frames, wicker (polyethylene), polywood and hardwood.
1 year: Powder coated steel frames, cushions, squabs, glass, umbrellas and umbrella stands
- All products are warranted for residential use only.
- The warranty will be deemed void if the product is used for other than what the product is designed for.
The warranty does not include (and we will not replace or repair product suffering from):
- Ordinary wear and tear caused by using the product for its intended purpose.
- Damage caused by accident, storm or wind or any other extreme weather occurrence.
- Damage caused by mildew, UV degradation or fading.
- Damage caused by misuse, neglect or failure to follow our Care and Use Guidelines (link).
- Small cracks which may appear in the end–grain of hardwood when exposed to the elements is considered completely natural.
- ‘Tea staining’ is common to stainless steel, particularly in marine or coastal locations. This is considered completely natural and does not affect the strength or performance of the product. It can be removed by following the instructions in our Care and Use Guidelines (link)
Nothing in these warranty terms is intended to limit any condition, guarantee, right or remedy which may be available under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, except as permitted by that Act.
Ensure you keep your receipt, and contact your retailer in the first instance regarding any product issue.