- Sort by Default Order
Water Stop 1000 Stretchable Waterproof Repair is a ready to use, fibre reinforced, protective roof coating for use on wet or dry surfaces. It is thick,
viscous liquid that is brush, roller or pallet knife applied and forms a completely waterproof rubber barrier.
· Fully elastic when cured
· Synthetic fibres enhance structural strength
· Solvent based acrylic polymer
· For use in wet or dry conditions
· Possible to apply in sub-zero temperatures
· UV resistant – will not discolour
· Will bridge large gaps
· Long life
· Withstands large temperature variations
· Will bond across 2mm Gap (greater than this requires of mesh reinforcing tape)
• Repair and protection of flat roofs with adequate drainage
• Carrying out emergency repairs of roofs, gutters, chimneys.
• Sealing of leaks, cracks and joints.
• Suitable for fixing or repairing asphalt shingles. (Greater than 2 years of age)